Metas SDA School has a 71 year history of excellence in education and service. The School is in an idyllic setting, a centrally located sprawling campus, a natural pollution free atmosphere providing and satisfying a crucial need in today's world for students to be able to learn, observe, introspect and contemplate in a most desirable environment. The school aims to provide a caring, stimulating environment for all children, with a high standard of education in which each child develops strong self-esteem and edeavors to reach his or her full potential through following excellent facilities.
- Smart Class solutions (Interactive Boards)
- Well ventilated class rooms.
- Laboratories for Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Library with more than 25,000 books.
- Modern computer Lab.
- Audio - Visual centre.
- Two spacious Auditoriums.
- Community Halls for Cultural Activities
- Art and Craft room.
- Music Room.
- Infirmary with nurse in attendance.
- Bus facility
- Parking Space.