- Parents should not merely sign report cards but examine them thoroughly as they
are a yardstick for evaluating your child's strengths and weaknesses.
- The school will not be responsible for lost articles. A practical precautionary
measure is to label all articles of the child, e.g. lunch box, water-bottle, raincoat
- If a child is likely to be absent for a long period owing to illness, the President
should be informed in writing, along with a doctor's commendation advocating rest
for the child.
- Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. It is a practice that the school does
not approve of and should be desisted with.
- Parents are strictly advised to refrain from soliciting private tuition from the
school faculty. Students found taking private tuitions from the staff will be asked
to leave the school. The teacher will also face severe indictment that could include
- Parents are strictly forbidden to entertain teachers at their residence; neither
should they give gifts or monetary rewards to the teachers.
- Parents cannot meet their wards or the teachers during school hours.
- Parents are permitted to meet the teachers between 12.45 p.m. and 1.20 p.m. on every
working Wednesday without prior appointment, except during the examinations. Please
check for the schedule on the website and also through the circular provided by
- Parents should meet their child's teachers at least once a month and keep abreast
of their progress in school.
- Parents should ensure that the children are punctual, neatly attired at all times
and that they are given ample opportunities to converse in English outside the school.
- All complaints of whatever nature should be made to the President and not to the
- You are welcome to come to the school to discuss your child's progress. The Principal
is available for consultation every working day between 8 and 9 a.m.
- Parents please check to make sure your child knows.
- His or her full name, address, and telephone number.
- Your full name, the exact name of the place where you work, your work telephone
number and any other telephone numbers you may have.
- How to make a telephone call to request help in an emergency using the appropriate
number(s) in your area.