- Picnics are part of the school's official activities and are a healthy recreation. The children are accompanied by their teachers for a one-day picnic in a place of natural beauty. It is compulsory for all students to attend these picnics.
- Picnics are conducted once a year and only on a holiday.
- The picnic is heavily subsided and students pay for only their transport and food expenses.
- Students should deposit this amount with the class teacher or with the designated authority.
- Students should carry simple snacks and drinking water.
- Although all precautions are taken in providing the very best facilities and making the picnic as comfortable and memorable as ever, hitches could occur owing to circumstances beyond our control.
- Although all picnic parties generally return by 5 p.m. at the latest, there could be delays owing to traffic congestions, vehicular breakdowns and other causes beyond human control. Parents are requested to make special note of this.
- The Principal , on security grounds and any other reason, at his sole discretion cancel the picnic at the last minute.