Adventist School strives to be a safe and orderly place. Students may be subject to suspension or expulsion for committing any of the listed below:
- Whenever a student is guilty of gross disobedience, misconduct or criminal activity.
- Caused, attempted to cause, or threatened to cause physical injury to another person.
- Possessed, or furnished any firearm, knife, explosive, or other dangerous object.
- Unlawfully possessed, used, sold, or otherwise furnished, or was under the influence of, any controlled substance as alcoholic beverage, or intoxicant of any kind.
- Committed or attempted to commit theft or extortion.
- Caused or attempted to cause damage to school property.
- Possessed or used tobacco or any products containing tobacco or nicotine.
- Committed an obscene act or engaged in habitual profanity or vulgarity.