PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO Nursery/JUNIOR KG/Senior KG.
- Admission to the school is restricted by school management regulations and conditions of age, ability and conduct.
- The minimum age of admission to the Nursery 2 Years 6 Months, Junior KG is 3 years and 6 months, Senior KG 4 Years and 6 Months by June.
- All new applicants to Junior KG must produce an official Birth certificate.
- Students seeking admission to standards one and above must produce a school leaving certificate of the last school attended, signed by competent and approved authorities.
- New admission to classes other than Kindergarten will be decided strictly on the basis of entrance tests in English, Arithmetic and General Knowledge. Unsuccessful candidates will not be allowed to reappear for the examination the same year.
- Normally, forms for admission into the Nursery/Junior KG /Senior KG class are issued in November to January and for the other classes in the last week of February. Exact dates and timings will be prominently displayed on the school's notice board.
The Principal reserve the right to refuse any application without having to assign reasons for his action.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS XI.
- Admissions are done strictly on merit basis.
- Minimum marks required for eligibility: 60 percent for Commerce and 70 percent for Science Stream.
- Children not possessing the required percentages will not be given admission in the Science stream.
- However, such children may be offered the Commerce Stream.
- Students must clear Interview and entrance tests.
- Photocopies of mark-sheet, transfer certificate and other relevant documents must be produced at the time of application.
- The Principal's decision regarding the admission of a student will be final.