- Students are expected to come to school appropriately dressed. The School uniform has to be worn daily. Under no circumstances will any difference in pattern of the uniforms be allowed.
- Students dressed untidily or inappropriately will be sent home.
- On Physical Training days students must wear the prescribed PT uniform and white sports shoes.
- Identity Card must be worn at all times.
- The prescribed uniform for boys is half-sleeved white shirts, navy blue trousers, red necktie, white socks, black shoes, the school badge and the school belt
- The prescribed uniform for girls is a white blouse with knee- length navy blue pinafores, red ties and red ribbons, white socks, black shoes, the school badge and the school belt.
- The prescribed uniform for Kindergarten students is navy-blue checked pinafores for girls and navy-blue checked shirts and plain navy-blue shorts for boys.
- Black shoes are the norm for both boys and girls, but black waterproof shoes are permitted during the monsoon season.
- During winter, boy should wear 'V'- necked full sleeved pullovers. Girls should wear front-buttoned full sleeve sweaters.
- Uniforms should be purchased from authorized dealers to ensure conformity of design and pattern.
- Girls are strictly prohibited from wearing any type of ornaments. Non-compliance could lead to confiscation of the ornaments.
- Boys are not allowed to grow their hair long. Hairstyles must be neat, clean and well-groomed.
- It is not merely sufficient to wear the prescribed uniform. It is more important to wear it correctly. Unbuttoned collars, unknotted and loosened ties, unpolished shoes and general untidiness convey a feeling of sloppiness and portray the school and the student in bad light. It is imperative that all students should give proper attention to personal cleanliness, grooming, and neatness.
- Please note that a serious view will be taken of ties not fully drawn upto the collar or the knot improperly done. Shirts worn with the top button undone and the knot of the tie pulled down an inch or two is a sloppy trend that careless students indulge in. Please note that ties will have to be fastened correctly.
- Parents are requested not to send their child in formal clothes during their birthdays. Even on birthdays students must come in their school uniforms. Non-uniform clothes tend to distract the students and teachers from their school work.
- Students, who fail to meet the minimum acceptable standards of cleanliness, neatness, and decency shall be subject to appropriate disciplinary measures.